Sunday 26 August 2012

CouchMovi.es, By Tyson Armstrong

Around 10am Saturday morning I received a tweet from a friend who noted that ABC2 was playing a strange double bill (Spaceballs followed by Patton). As it was around the same time that I was preparing to rearrange the apartment to move my desk back into the main living room. I had already noted that one of the benefits would be that I could ‘half-watch’ more movies whilst I work. Then I remembered an idea I’d had a few times in the past – wouldn’t it be great if I could quickly see which movies are on TV? I’m rarely interested in television shows, but I’m often up for a lazy movie if it’s on TV. Sure, you could trawl the TV guide online, but I find they’re always cumbersome and unattractive. I just wanted the information. I decided to build it myself.

To read more about Tyson's work on the fabulous couchmovi.es site click HERE

To go to the CouchMovi.es web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment