Sunday 5 August 2012

My MIFF2012 experience: The Legend of Kaspar Hauser

Summary: After seeing the movie I did a quick wiki on Kaspar Hauser, and it is based on an actually person. After having a quick read, I think this movie actually did a good interpretation of the story of Kaspar Hauser. Had some very funny moments, and if you are into your DJ's, then this is probably for you. It is an art house style movie and if you are into your main stream movies then avoid this one. For me though, after having a good sleep on it, I actually didn't mind this movie.

Pros: Funny moments, nice cinematography, interesting characters, good music.

Cons: Sub titles where sometimes hard to read being that the movie was black and white and I missed some of what was being said.

Links: MIFF, The Legend of Kaspar Hauser

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment