Wednesday 8 August 2012

My MIFF2012 experience: The Ambassador

Summary: Mads Brügger's journalistic approach to making this documentary film is fantastic. Having to use hidden cameras, and also a still camera for getting the documentary done and to maintain his fake identity was nicely done. When I first saw the preview to this film it sort of looked like a mockumentary, and I was very intrigue in seeing this one at MIFF and seeing how it played out. I was lucky that Mads was at the screening, and he did a 'Q and A' afterwards. I like this one and now want to go and see Mads other documentary film 'The Red Chapel'.

Pros: A very nicely put together Documentary showing the corrupt businessman and diplomats in the Central Republic of Africa.

Cons: 

Links: MIFF The Ambassador

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment