Sunday 12 August 2012

My MIFF2012 experience: Ace Attorney

Summary:
Takashi Mike I would like you to meet Christopher Nolan and Joss Whedon. Why you ask? Well they are in a club of which was my favorite duo of directors, and I think they need to make room and give you a seat, and welcome you in for I think you will make it a trio. So boys make the new comer feel welcome.
This film is funny, and an interesting take of a Nintendo game, with the same name. It probably went slightly too long, and I just missed some of the punch lines, which most of the crowd seem to get. I would like to see this film again, just to pick up on some of the things I missed the first time around.

Pros: Nicely filmed, well cast, and has that Japanese trademark on it.

Cons: Slightly to long

Links: MIFF Ace Attorney

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment