Sunday 12 August 2012

My MIFF2012 experience: Holy Motors

Summary: Before starting my write up for this one, I just need to say that it was my 19 movie in one week, while still doing my day job, and it was also my fourth movie on the Saturday, at 9pm. So, while watching this movie with sub titles, I was drifting asleep into my own world of thoughts. Ok, got that out of the way, now where was I, that's right Holy Motors.

The easiest way for me to probably explain this movie without giving to much about it away is using a quote from William Shakespeare "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages". Which for me some ups this wonderful and bizarre movie perfectly. I need to see it again when I am not in a zombie state of mind.
 

Pros: Bizarre, wonderfully.

Cons: 

Links: MIFF Holy Motors

Rating: 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment