Sunday 5 August 2012

My MIFF2012 experience, Just The Wind

Summary: Follows a Gypsy family in Romany over 24 hour period, based around actual events. The events which the film is based around, is not really clear to me, and I now feel like I should google search and research the events to give me more of an understanding of what actually happen. Without doing the research the film does not carry the message across and I feel like I missed the connection I was meant to get. It is sad what happen, but I didn't really get that attached to the main characters. I am sort of on the fence with this one.

Pros: 

Cons: Needed to give more information regarding the main events. Not enough connection, for me, with the main characters.

Links: MIFF, Just the Wind

Rating: 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment