Tuesday 14 August 2012

My MIFF2012 experience: Tomorrow

Summary: 
The thing which made want to see this movie was the write up in MIFF, "Revered by the likes of Banksy", I like Banksy works, so I thought I would like this film. I cannot say I know what it is like living in Russia, but for me, it doesn't matter where your from, you cannot involve children in any form of protest, where you know it will get violent. They were just as bad as the authorities for putting their baby in dangerous scenarios, and that was one of the things which I couldn't get past. They kept the baby up late, and in general not looking after the baby properly. That was the main thing which stood out for me in this film, and I couldn't get past it.

Pros: 

Cons: 

Links: MIFF Tomorrow

Rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment